Splash Campionato Europeo
Protest Time Limit 29/7
Red and Blue: 15:58
First Warning Signal 29/7: 11.55
Protest Time Limit 28/7
Amendment to Sailing Instructions
Point 20.2 is replaced as following:
"SPLASH RED and BLUE
The Low Point scoring system will apply.
Four (4) races are required to be completed to constitute a series.
(a) When fewer than five (5) races have been completed, a boat’s regatta score will
be the total of her race scores.
(b) When 5 to 9 races inclusive have been completed, a boat’s regatta score will be
the total of her race scores excluding her worst score.
(c) When 10 or more races have been completed, a boat’s regatta score will be the
total of her race scores excluding her two worst scores."
First Warning Signal 28/7: 12.55
Protest Time Limit 27/7
Considering the point 7.5 of the NoR and 7.3 of the S.I. the R.C. plans what is following: the 27th of July there will be 3 races and the first warning signal will be at 12:55
Notice n°1 - Deleted
Considering the point 7.5 of the NoR and 7.3 of the S.I. the R.C. plans what is following: the 27th of July there will be 4 races and the first warning signal will be at 12:55
Protest Time Limit 26/7
Red and Blue: 15:54
First Start on 26/7
Protest Time Limit 25/7
Sailing Instructions Amendments
- Point 3 is changed as follow: "NOTICES TO COMPETITORS. Notices to competitors will be posted on the official regatta notice board that is online at the following web address: https://www.campioneunivela.it/en/regattas/2022/splash-europeans/ "
- Point 1.2 - 7.6 - 7.7 are deleted.
- Point 15.5: delete the lines related to the point 21.6, 7.7 and 7.8
- Point 27.1: replace "RRS 4" with "RRS 3"
- Point 17.2: replace with " Protest forms are available online at the following url https://www.racingrulesofsailing.org/protests/new?event_id=4513 "
- Attachment A : remove entirely
- Point 8: replace with "Splash-Red: International code flag R. Spash-Blue: Yellow Flag"
- Point 10.5: remove the word "Orange"
- Point 11.1: replace "cylindrical" with "pyramidal".
- Point 11.3: replace with "Finish Mark will be a buoy downwind the RC boat displaying a blue flag"
- Point 12.3: replace with "Starting sequence: 1. Splash-Red 2. Splash-Blue"
- Add Point 21.6: [DP] Each competitor must sign personally the sign-out list before leaving the shore and the sign-in list when coming back ashore before the end of the protest time limit.
- Attachment B: replace with " Course type 1 (outer loop): Start - 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 3 - Finish. Course type 2 (inner loop): Start - 1 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 - Finish ". Replace course diagram with the following.
|Rik||Not Confirmed||Not Received|
|NED 1209||Andreas ZWANENBURG||WVB|
|NED 2594||Jan van der MAALE||WVDP|
|NED 2405||Lex EBBINGE||VWDTP|
|NED 2656||Maryn WILKES||WVW|
|NED 2447||Sven BUIKEMA||ZVS|
|NED 2632||Thomas MULDERS||WVDP|
|NED 2410||Thymen van BEEK||WVDP|
|NED 2622||Berber DUIM van der||KWS|
|NED 2254||Boudewijn GROOTES||HJC|
|NED 2658||Brennan WILKES||WVW|
|NED 2513||Claire SEIJBEL||WVRENL|
|NED 1659||Daphne SOMERS||WVDS|
|NED 2676||Emile van GRIENSVEN||WSVBM|
|NED 2500||Fardo de JONG||WSVHWH|
|NED 1483||Fleur de VRIES||ARENZV|
|NED 2659||Florian de BRUYN||WSVBM|
|NED 2411||Gijs BRUIN||WVDP|
|NED 2493||Gijs KROON||VWDTP|
|NED 2695||Hidde HEIJHOFF||ARENZV|
|NED 2708||Isabelle de SCHEPPER||WVA|
|NED 1442||Jarno KAMPHUIS||ARENZV|
|NED 2111||Jitte JONGENELIS||ZCK|
|NED 2130||Jules van RAAIJ||WV de Schelde|
|NED 2707||Julia PAARDEKOOPER||ZVS|
|NED 2710||Julian de VOS||WZVT|
|NED 28||Kim van der MAADEN||WZVT|
|NED 1485||Lieke JONGENELIS||ZCK|
|NED 2716||Lucas van GRIENSVEN||WSVBM|
|NED 2517||Margje JONGENELIS||ZCK|
|NED 2532||Max CUPERUS||ZVS|
|NED 2692||Melani de BAT||WVW|
|NED 2686||Merel de VRIES||ARENZV|
|NED 2719||Niels van der ZEE||ARENZV|
|NED 2698||Philein ELGERSMA||WSV Binnenmaas|
|NED 1969||Pien ZWART||WSVDB|
|NED 2496||Sam TE BRAAK||WSVBM|
|NED 2721||Sanne TAK||WSVBM|
|NED 2671||Sjors ZWART||WSVDB|
|NED 1452||Sterre KAMPHUIS||ARENZV|
|NED 2341||Thijs KAAIJK||ARENZV|
|NED 2376||Tim LAMBERS||WSVZ|
|NED 2249||Vera DOLDERSUM||Vwdtp|
|NED 1007||Ward DIJKKAMP||ARENZV|
|NED 1919||Willemijn G. van W.||ARENZV|
|NED 845||Zahra BELKHADDAR||HJC|
When can I arrive at Univela?
The club is welcoming all the Splash teams from the 22nd of July. You can enter with the car in the club only to unload the trailer from 13:00 to 18:00.
Can I arrive before the 22nd of July?
You should request and obtain the permission from the club manager to access the venue before the regatta.
Can I enter the club after the 22nd of July?
After the 22nd of July at 18:00 you can enter the club with your boat only by walking. Cars and van are not allowed in the club.
How can I enter the club as a coach with the motorboat?
Where can I park the car during the event?
If you have a room at Univela, you can park inside the hotel parking next to the club. Otherwise you can park at the public parking 200 meters from the club. You will need to pay at the parking entrance with coins.
13:00 - 18:00 Welcome to the Splash Team to unload and prepare the boats
10:00 - 12:00 Registrations and Equipment Inspection
14:00 - 17:00 Registrations and Equipment Inspection
14:30 Practice Race
16:00 Pizza Party
11:30 Skipper Meeting
13:00 - 17:00 Regatta
11:30 Skippers Meeting
13:00 - 17:00 Regatta
12.55 First Warning Signal
13:00 - 17:00 Regatta
16:00 Prize Giving