iQFOiL International Games
In partnership with iQFOil ClassGo to Regatta website
Logistics at Univela
Logistics in Campione del Garda
Security Regatta Protocol from Italian Sailing Federation
We have published the mandatory rules that every competitor must follow during the regatta and when entering the club facilities.
Visa and Quarantine
The rules concerning entering Italy are different for each country but what we can tell you is that you need to give us the details of your team and trip filling the form attached.
- We will pass the same to the Italian Sailing Federation and they will create an official invitation.
- With the invitation, you can obtain a work visa to enter Italy.
- With the working visa, you can enter without the quarantine.
- If you do not have accommodation to mention in the document we could make you an offer to stay at our place and you could state that in your documents.
- Anyway, the first step is to fill the form and wait for the Italian federation to send the invitation.
- In the meantime, I would contact the Italian embassy to ask for a working visa.
Important documents to read and fill
Country specific rules
Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Czech Republic and Spain. These are the six countries for which the mandatory tampon is required upon arrival in Italy. The list was updated by the order signed on 7 October by the Minister of Health and published yesterday in the Official Journal.
This is the easiest place to reach from Campione del Garda, located 20 minutes driving direction Brescia https://www.villagemma.it +39 0365298338 . If have any troubles with language barriers, please call us at Univela and we will book the test for you.
Villa Gemma, asking for Daniela or Manuela, can book the Covid test for you. They can do a maximum of 35 tests per day. They are open from 9:30 to 13:00 from Monday to Friday. While on Tuesday they are open from 11:00 to 13:00. It is necessary to book at least 24 hours in advance. Can take the test 1 person at a time, every 5 minutes. The result is delivered the next day. Considering the dates and days the clinic is closed, the last day to take the test is October 16th.
The price for the test is 80€
Are you considering the Univela Hostel for the iQFOiL International Games accommodation?
We have some special prizes for the team in agreement with the iQFoiL Class and if you want to check all the rooms' and apartments' pictures follow this link. The rooms are for 4 people and the price includes several advantages for competitors.
Price per person per night including athletes style breakfast:
- Single Room: 74€
- Double Room: 50€
- Triple/Quadruple Room: 40€
The athletes' perks are listed . You can find some of them here:
- Parking: regattas are tough times for the parking place. If you sleep here you are sure you have a parking place next to your equipment and your room.
- Meals: After or before the race, time management is uber important. The kitchen will work first for your team, scheduling your meals at the time you prefer.
- Pumping Iron: You have free access to our fantastic gym. Just in case.
- Hard times: If you have to stay around the club at night for protests or to do some reparations, you can do it in your Pijama and fall asleep right after you are done.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions.
Coach Boat Registration Form
All the coaches and athletes staff should register to fill the following form online.
Visa Invitation Form [20 kB]
Guidelines to Enter Italy ENGLISH [146 kB]
Form to fill and keep to travel in Italy [31 kB]
Mandatory Regatta Protocol [2 MB]
IQFOIL Map Univela Club [1 MB]